Imperial Time UK ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data controller who is responsible for processing within the meaning of the data protection legislation is Imperial Time UK Ltd, New House, 67 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JY.
DATA COLLECTED BY IMPERIAL TIME UK
Imperial Time UK collects, processes and uses the following data:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Device identifiers such as your IP address.
- Reviews. This means data you give us if you write a product review or rate your purchase of a product.
- Information about product purchases made via Imperial Time UK
USE OF DATA
Collecting your data enables us to offer you a user-friendly, efficient and secure internet offering. In detail, Imperial Time UK uses your data for the following purposes.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. In the case of product enquiries, your e-mail address, including details of the watch you selected, will be stored so that we can return a written quote by e-mail or send offers on similar watches or other offers that might be relevant to you. For instance, we may contact you with price and availability information on watches that both we and third parties (other watch dealers) have in stock.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To conduct market research.
- To run competitions, promotions and events, both ours and those from carefully selected third party companies.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we may also use your data, or, with your consent, permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by telephone or e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please either email email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe link, which is displayed at the end of e-mail correspondence.
COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to GDPR certified third parties:
- In the event that Imperial Time UK does not have a supplier for a particular brand or individual watch, in which case we may pass your details on to a third party watch dealer (high street shop) so that they can quote on price and availability.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of or terms and conditions of sale or purchase and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Imperial Time UK, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data on the Internet is not 100% secure. Even though we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent to our website. Every transmission is at your risk. Once we receive data, we apply strict procedures and security functions to prevent unauthorised access.
CHANGES TO THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Our Data Protection Policy can change from time to time. We shall not restrict your rights under this Data Protection Policy without your express consent. We shall post all changes to the Data Protection Policy on this site. If the changes are significant, we shall make an express notification available (including, in the case of certain services, a notification by email on the changes to the Data Protection Policy). In addition, we shall store older versions of this in an archive for your inspection.
CANCELLATION AND INFORMATION RIGHTS
You can obtain information about your stored data without having to give reasons at any time and free of charge. You can have data we have stored about you blocked, corrected or deleted at any time. You can also cancel any consent you have given us to collect, process and/or use data at any time without having to give reasons. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Imperial Time UK, New House, 67 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8JY.